- Come enjoy a river tour along the shorelines of Campbellford. Tours will be ~60 minutes in length. While there is no charge for this event, we highly encourage a $10 donation per person (or max of $25 for family of two adults with children) to the Boat Captain to help cover their costs.
- There will be three boats (perhaps more and if so, we will update the website) available so reserve your spot now clicking on the requested time slot below. Each boat has a maximum of 4 adults (which can include 4 adults and two children or a maximum of 6 per boat) – thus, if you want to bring children, then, just click on wanting 6 tickets for that time slot.
- This is a rain or shine event so, please show up as you will still enjoy the ride (we hope!)
- If you show up late, you may well have lost your spot unless there is room later or have a reduced time on the boat – all trips will have been preplanned so we need to keep on schedule.
Registration for the Tours will begin in late 2022
- Please select only one option at this time. We will review availability in early June for time slots
- There is room for maximum of 4 adults on each boat (could be room for 2-4 smaller children if necessary) or a total of 6
- You will meet your boat at the Centotaph 15 minutes before departure. For small children, please bring their own safety life jackets.
- If you arrive late, your “cruise” will be shortened accordingly to ensure we stay on schedule.
- As we cannot control the future,we cannot guarantee your “cruise” in case of illness of your Captain or mechanical failure
- Please note that you will be asked to sign waivers in case of any incidents.
- Please do not bring any food or beverages on the boat (excluding water).