For 30+ years the lead partners of Windswept have been involved in delivering services in a risk filled, high stress environment. During that time, we recognized the need to step back and see the bigger picture. Creating an environment to focus on what was important, to build partnerships and create alliances that helped us build our business. What started as an internal process has become Windswept.ca.
Here are our accommodations:
- Windswept on the Trent @ 158 Birch Point Road Trent River; is a refuge featuring exceptional creature comforts in a relaxing natural environment.
- Emilyville Inn @ 60 Grand Road Campbellford is an 1860’s 5 bedroom B&B
- The Hastings House B&B @ 109 Front St. W. Hastings; is a blacksmith’s home converted into a three bedroom B&B.
We also have weekly rentals at these locations:
- Elsie J’s Historic 4 bedroom house at Seymour Point
- a three bedroom Cottage and
- our NEW Oak Island Eco Cabin on the private Oak Island at Windswept on the Trent.
Come for a retreat, reunion, boutique wedding or just to relax. We provide solitude, discretion and privacy yet connected at high speed to the outside world. Cuisine par excellence. Contact us at windswept.ca, email@example.com or 705-632-1405